Our bachelorette events are intimate, relaxed, upscale wine outings. You’ll visit multiple chic wine locales, each offering VIP treatment for your group. Set a special tone for the evening, an experience you’ll miss if you just go to the bar for drinks to start the night.
Your friends are a diverse group, with different opinions and choices. We give you an opportunity to sample wine with your friends, share a common perspective as you try unique wines, and talk about the flavors and tastes you discover. Your group’s most indiscriminate drinker might learn something about wine!
A friendly, charismatic wine ambassador leads you to some of the city’s hot spots, where you’ll be welcomed to a reserved table, with wait staff standing by, ready to serve our pre-selected wines and appetizers. This is the starting point for a perfect evening. What hijinks will ensue after you leave our tour? Who knows? But, we promise you elegance and sophistication, and wonderful settings for glamorous photographs, while you’re with us!
And, YOU don’t have to front the whole bill. We make it easy to split the tab. You can each buy your own ticket! Let us help plan your once-in-a-lifetime evening!
Our private events in Boston cost $85 per person. Please keep in mind that certain locations and times may require a minimum group size.
- At least six wines and two food pairings
- A dedicated wine ambassador who leads your tour and provides wine education
- All reservations secured in advance
- Special curation of foods and wines for optimal tasting experience
- Costs for wine and food
- Gratuity and taxes for servers at each tour stop
What's not Included
- Gratuity for your wine ambassador is not included, we suggest tipping $50-$100 per group at the end of your tour
- Groups can add additional wines and/or pairings if they desire
What will you Learn
Our wine ambassadors are charismatic wine experts who will lead your group through tastings and pairings at each location. Guests learn how to taste, pair and buy. Everyone has the opportunity to ask any questions they want. We believe learning about wine should be as much fun as drinking it!