Planning a notable corporate or private event is fraught with chances for disappointment. Don’t make mistakes…make memories! Our friendly, charismatic wine ambassador will lead your group to some of the city’s hot spots, where you’ll be welcomed to a reserved table, with wait staff standing by, ready to serve our pre-selected wines and appetizers.
Your colleagues will feel appreciated and sophisticated as we discuss wine tasting basics, learn how to select and purchase great value wines, and solicit their opinion on flavors and aromas. Our tastings provide the group with a focus, and common topics to discuss, rather than creating the awkward social pressure of everyone milling about in a room trying to break the ice.
You win, too, because you’ll make a good impression for having “planned” such a memorable event. We plan event like this every single day. We have long-standing relationships with great wine locales in each neighborhood. We’ll do all the work, make all the arrangements – you just pick a date and a time. Wine novices or wine snobs, we’re ready for you.
Our private events in Boston cost $85 per person. Please keep in mind that certain locations and times may require a minimum group size.
- At least six wines and two food pairings
- A dedicated wine ambassador who leads your tour and provides wine education
- All reservations secured in advance
- Special curation of foods and wines for optimal tasting experience
- Costs for wine and food
- Gratuity and taxes for servers at each tour stop
What's not Included
- Gratuity for your wine ambassador is not included, we suggest tipping $50-$100 per group at the end of your tour
- Groups can add additional wines and/or pairings if they desire
What will you Learn
Our wine ambassadors are charismatic wine experts who will lead your group through tastings and pairings at each location. Guests learn how to taste, pair and buy. Everyone has the opportunity to ask any questions they want. We believe learning about wine should be as much fun as drinking it!