A friendly, charismatic wine ambassador leads you to hot spots, where you’ll be welcomed to a reserved table, with wait staff standing by, ready to serve pre-selected wines. Learn how to taste, pair and buy with an intimate group. Enjoy six wines over the course of two hours. Enjoy premium wine education from your dedicated wine ambassador on this semi-private event (limit 12 guests).
Post 390 puts a contemporary twist on seasonally inspired dishes. A massive wrought iron staircase connects the energy of the first floor with the Dining Room on the second floor. Enjoy the large, open kitchen, wine displays, and views of landmarks like Copley Place, Trinity Church and the Hancock Tower.
- Adami, Bosco di Gica, Valdobbiadene, Prosecco Superiore
- Lagar de Cervera, Albarino, Rias Baixas, Spain.
- Les Darons, Languedoc, France
- Classic Margherita Flatbread with Snipped Basil
- Salad of Artisan Lettuces with candied pecans, dried cranberries, shaved manchego, white balsamic vinaigrette
Discover the extensive wine list of L’Espalier and Luxuriate in the opulent dining space. L’Espalier is a culinary exploration, featuring sophisticated and modern New England-French cuisine, with an emphasis on artisanal and New England ingredients.
- The Californian Vintager, Knight’s Valley Chardonnay, California
- Louis Metaireau, Grand Mouton Muscadet, Loire Valley, France
- Offley, Ruby Porto, Portugal
- Cheese: Great Hill Blue, Marion, MA
- Cheese: Bluebird, The Grey Barn, Martha’s Vineyard, MA, Bleu Cow’s Milk