A friendly, charismatic wine ambassador leads you to hot spots, where you’ll be welcomed to a reserved table, with wait staff standing by, ready to serve pre-selected wines. Learn how to taste, pair and buy with an intimate group. Enjoy six wines over the course of two hours. Enjoy premium wine education from your dedicated wine ambassador on this semi-private event (limit 12 guests).
Tour starts at The Battery Wharf Grille, 3 Battery Wharf, Boston, MA 02109
Battery Wharf Grille
Battery Wharf Grille offers a warm, social atmosphere in a stunning Waterfront setting, featuring an open kitchen with Chef’s Counter and an outdoor terrace with views of Boston Harbor and the U.S. Coast Guard. With influences from Marseille to Genoa, the contemporary Italian cuisine gives signature flair to hand-made pastas, prime meats and New England seafood, using quality, local farm-raised ingredients.
Battery Wharf Grille Sample Varietals
- Da Lucca Prosecco, Veneto, Italy
- Cantina Santa Maria La Palma Aragosta Vermentino de Sardegna, Sardinia, Italy
Artu Rosticceria Trattoria or Scopa
On our second stop in the North End guests sample delicious Italian varietals paired with wonderful Northern Italian specialties. Our wine ambassadors hold discussions about wine regions in Italy.
Artu Rosticceria & Trattoria (2:00PM and 4:00PM Saturday Tour) OR Scopa (3:00PM Saturday Tour)
- Planeta La Segreta, Sicily, Italy
- Rocca Delle Macie Chianti Classico. Tuscany, Italy
- Salad of Local Greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Quattro Formaggio Flatbread with fontina, mozzarella, ricotta, and gorgonzola