A friendly, charismatic wine ambassador leads you to hot spots, where you’ll be welcomed to a reserved table, with wait staff standing by, ready to serve pre-selected wines. Learn how to taste, pair and buy with an intimate group. Enjoy six wines over the course of two hours. Enjoy premium wine education from your dedicated wine ambassador on this semi-private event (limit 12 guests).
Gaslight Brasserie du Coin
Seats you around a Parisian zinc bar, gives you a tasting plate of classic French cuisine, and pours you a couple glasses from their all-French wine list. Psst! There’s free parking in the adjacent lot? Sacre bleu!
- Marquis de la Tour Brut Rose’ Sparkling Wine, Loire Valley, France
- Vignerons Buxy, Bourgogne Blanc, Cote Chalonnaise, Burgundy, France
- Steak Tartare with Croutons and Aioli, Heritage Tomatoes with Spice Provence
Cinquecento Roman Trattoria or Masa Restaurant
Our South End Tour will end at either Cinquecento or Masa
About Cinquecento: At 500 Harrison Ave. Enjoy a sampling of salumi and formaggio with two wines from the all-Italian wine list, meant to reflect Roman roots, custom, and simplicity. A leisurely stroll past the bow-fronted, Charles Bulfinch-designed Victorian townhouses, brings you to Tremont Street, the heart of the neighborhood’s art scene, nightspots, and our final destination.
About Masa: Here, Southwest meets the South End. For over a decade Masa has been been spicing up the palates of Boston’s most sophisticated diners and serving up libations to the hip bar crowds from the South End, Back Bay, and Theater District. Masa’s menu pairs a carefully selected wine list with the flavors and cooking styles of a Southwestern kitchen.
- Santa Cristina Campogrande Orvieto, Umbria, Italy
- Gotham Project Nero D’Avola, Sicily, Italy
- Sopressata Piccante, Bresaola, Taleggio, and Parmigiano Reggiano