A friendly, charismatic wine ambassador leads you to hot spots, where you’ll be welcomed to a reserved table, with wait staff standing by, ready to serve pre-selected wines. Learn how to taste, pair and buy with an intimate group. Enjoy six wines over the course of two hours. Enjoy premium wine education from your dedicated wine ambassador on this semi-private event (limit 12 guests).
Tour runs at 3 p.m. every Saturday. The Tour starts at Gaslight Brasserie, at 560 Harrison Avenue, Boston MA 02118.
Gaslight Brasserie du Coin
On our South End Wine Tour you’ll start at Gaslight Brasserie Du Coin. Guests sit around a Parisian zinc bar and enjoy wine tastings from an all-French wine list. Psst! There’s free parking in the adjacent lot? Sacre bleu!
- Marquis de la Tour Brut Rose’ Sparkling Wine, Loire Valley, France
- Vignerons Buxy, Bourgogne Blanc, Cote Chalonnaise, Burgundy, France
- Steak Tartare with Croutons and Aioli, Heritage Tomatoes with Spice Provence
Cinquecento Roman Trattoria
Our South End Tour will end at Cinquecento at 500 Harrison Ave. Enjoy a sampling of salumi and formaggio with two wines from the all-Italian wine list, meant to reflect Roman roots, custom, and simplicity. A leisurely stroll past the bow-fronted, Charles Bulfinch-designed Victorian townhouses, brings you to Tremont Street, the heart of the neighborhood’s art scene, nightspots, and our final destination.
- Santa Cristina Campogrande Orvieto, Umbria, Italy
- Gotham Project Nero D’Avola, Sicily, Italy
- Sopressata Piccante, Bresaola, Taleggio, and Parmigiano Reggiano