A friendly, charismatic wine ambassador leads you to hot spots, where you’ll be welcomed to a reserved table, with wait staff standing by, ready to serve pre-selected wines. Learn how to taste, pair and buy with an intimate group. Enjoy six wines over the course of two hours. Enjoy premium wine education from your dedicated wine ambassador on this semi-private event (limit 12 guests)
Tours will run at 3pm every Saturday. Check back soon for start date and location
Café Medi promises to offer guests a taste of the Coastal Mediterranean. Featuring a high-ceiling, sky-lit, mural-covered 90 seat main dining room, 22 outdoor terrace seating, and ten additional main bar seating. They also prepare vegetarian vegan and gluten-free dishes. All Café Medi dishes are intended for shared enjoyment.
- Prosecco Chloe DOC, Veneto, Italy NV
- Casa de la Vega Rueda Verdejo, Spain 2014
- Barbera d’alba, Mauro Molino, Italy 2014
- Burrata, with Georgia Peach, Prosciutto, Salted Almonds
- Cucumber Tartare, with Avocado, Coriander, Thai Basil
River Coyote is offering an innovative approach to Wine. Come enjoy the flow of fresh wine by the glass, offering 16 wines exclusively on tap. The venues minimalistic décor creates a welcoming space for socializing and an all around great experience. River Coyote brings to the heart of the Lower East Side exactly what it needs: a boutique wine and coffee bar with delicious food.
- Prosecco, Veneto, Italy
- Off-dry Riesling, Finger Lakes, New York
- Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- Cheese board sampler of 5 cheeses