A friendly, charismatic wine ambassador leads you to hot spots, where you’ll be welcomed to a reserved table, with wait staff standing by, ready to serve pre-selected wines. Learn how to taste, pair and buy with an intimate group. Enjoy six wines over the course of two hours. Enjoy premium wine education from your dedicated wine ambassador on this event that’s perfect for bachelorette parties and corporate events.
Tour starts at Fuji at Assembly, 320 Canal Street Somerville MA 02145.
Fuji at Assembly
Fuji at Assembly is a perfect marriage of contemporary and traditional. The space is outfitted by a modern-day industrial look, yet furnished with reclaimed wood dating back over one hundred years. The velvety black drop ceilings give way to copper-colored mirrors, providing guests a glance of the sushi chefs delicately preparing and serving traditional Japanese Omakase. Fuji at Assembly reflects the finesse and ingenuity that Jimmy Liang, Peter Tse and the JP Fuji Group brings to each of their ventures.
Fuji at Assembly Sample Varietals
- N.V. Lucien Albrecht Cremant d’Alsace Brut Rose, Alsace, France
- 2014 Tohu Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
- 2014 Chateau Thivin Brouilly ‘Reverdon,’ Beaujolais, France
Legal Sea Foods
10,000 bottle wine cellar. See the owner’s private wine collection. Sample two wines made exclusively for Legal Sea Foods. Munch the exquisite lump crab cake with mustard sauce and see which wine pairs best with seafood.
- Manawa Marlborough New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
- DeLoach Block 1950 California Pinot Noir
- Jumbo Lump Crab with Mustard Sauce or New England Clam Chowder