A friendly, charismatic wine ambassador leads you to hot spots, where you’ll be welcomed to a reserved table, with wait staff standing by, ready to serve pre-selected wines. Learn how to taste, pair and buy with an intimate group. Enjoy six wines over the course of two hours. Enjoy premium wine education from your dedicated wine ambassador on this semi-private event (limit 12 guests).
Tour starts at Post 390, 406 Stuart Street (corner of Clarendon Street) Boston, MA 02116
Post 390 puts a contemporary twist on seasonally inspired dishes. A massive wrought iron staircase connects the energy of the first floor with the Dining Room on the second floor. Enjoy the large, open kitchen, wine displays, and views of landmarks like Copley Place, Trinity Church and the Hancock Tower.
- Adami, Bosco di Gica, Valdobbiadene, Prosecco Superiore
- Lagar de Cervera, Albarino, Rias Baixas, Spain.
- Les Darons, Languedoc, France
- Classic Margherita Flatbread with Snipped Basil
Legal Sea Foods
10,000 bottle wine cellar. See the owner’s private wine collection. Sample two wines made exclusively for Legal Sea Foods. Munch the exquisite lump crab cake with mustard sauce and see which wine pairs best with seafood.
- Manawa Marlborough New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
- DeLoach Block 1950 California Pinot Noir
- Jumbo Lump Crab with Mustard Sauce or New England Clam Chowder