A friendly, charismatic wine ambassador leads you to hot spots, where you’ll be welcomed to a reserved table, with wait staff standing by, ready to serve pre-selected wines. Learn how to taste, pair and buy with an intimate group. Enjoy six wines over the course of two hours. Enjoy premium wine education from your dedicated wine ambassador on this semi-private event (limit 12 guests).
Estia Greek Restaurants offers everything fresh to you for whatever kind of mood you are in whether it’s lunch, dinner, or dessert. Explore their first-rate wine list with more than 300 selections including wines from Greece, Europe, Israel and Lebanon.
- Smoschofilero Ode Panos, Spiropoulos, Peloponnese, 2016, Sparkling Wine
- Assyrtiko Atlantis White, Santorini, 2017, White Wine
- Agiorgitiko Argilos, Domaine Harlaftis, Nemea, 2013, Red Wine
- Estia chips: Thinly sliced zucchini and eggplant lightly fried served with tzatziki
- Spanakopita: Spinach, leeks, scallions and feta baked in house-made phyllo dough
Vintage Wine Bar & Bistro
Located just blocks away from City Hall and the Reading Terminal Market, Vintage Wine Bar & Bistro has a wine list which features over 60 options, by the glass, from around the world!
- Sauvion Vouvray 2014 Chenin Blanc – Loire Valley, France, White wine
- Cune Rosado 2014 Tempranillo, Rioja, Spain , Rose’ wine
- Caldora 2013 Montepulciano – Abruzzo, Italy, Red wine
- Fig & Gorgonzola Bruschetta with Pickled apple, celery leaf
- Duck Fat Fries with Smoked Truffle Aioli