A friendly, charismatic wine ambassador leads you to hot spots, where you’ll be welcomed to a reserved table, with wait staff standing by, ready to serve pre-selected wines. Learn how to taste, pair and buy with an intimate group. Enjoy six wines over the course of two hours. Enjoy premium wine education from your dedicated wine ambassador on this semi-private event (limit 12 guests).
The Tour starts at Amada, at 217-219 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia PA 19106
Amada opened in 2005, featuring authentic Andalusian tapas and a full bar – complete with an extensive Spanish wine list! This gorgeous rustic-chic restaurant and bar has embraced the rich traditions of Spanish cuisine.
- Touriga Nacional/Espadeiro, Vinho Verde Rose’, Vinho Verde, Portugal
- Verdejo, Rueda, Casamaro, Rueda, Spain
- Garnacha, Campo de Borja, Santo Cristo, Borja, Spain
- Mixto Cheese Plates
The Olde Bar
This contemporary oyster bar and cocktail lounge is situated in one of Philly’s oldest buildings, Old Original Bookbinder’s. The Olde Bar is at once a tribute to the city’s storied past and an updated version of one of our most beloved dining spaces.
- Simonet Blanc de Blanc Brut, Bourgogne, France
- Giesen Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Domaine Brunet Pinot Noir:, Languedoc Roussillon, France
- Fresh Oysters
- Beef Fat Fries